Monday, March 10, 2008

Mozzarella, Tomato, and Mushroom Panini Recipe

Here is a vegetarian panini recipe I love!!!

Mozzarella, Tomato, and Mushroom Panini:
In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the mushrooms and scallion(chopped) and cook stirring, until softened and lightly browned. Layer thinly sliced Mozzarella and tomato inside bread of choice(whole wheat or whole grain is a good choice). Add sauteed mushroom. Drizzle just a touch of olive oil and vinegar mixture and a sprinkle of garlic and thyme before grilling.
Mmmmm..yum!! Enjoy!



-UPDATED
I'd like to thank Cheryl for trying the recipe.
She also took a picture of it and sent to me:))

I'm glad you liked it, Cheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin