Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just because he loves sharing!!!








I heard about a new fun thing. It's called 'what would your child do' If you would like to participate, visit Marianne's blog, Family American Style.


Kids are amazing and full of surprises. It is a great idea to share our family fun stories, unforgettable memories each other.

Our son, Aria was 2 years old. He was in living room and playing with our doggie, Carmen.
If you are just started to follow maybe you don't know. She passed away one year ago. Sometimes I hear her voice just like she is here. We all miss her a lot!

So, I was in the kitchen and heard a noise coming from livingroom. Aria was screaming, laughing and Carmen was angry, barking loudly. Actually she was a very quiet girl. I had never seen her before like that. When I walked in to the room, Aria was on top of her and trying to put his own pacifier into her mouth :) He was having a lot of fun, but not poor Carmen! Today when I told him he said ' oh, poor Carmen, I 'm so sorry girl! He was looking into the sky while he was saying that! Yeah, we do this sometimes. Talk to her just like she is still here, with us!

10 comments:

  1. Oh!!! Every bit of that story is so sweet. We lost our lab “Rex” about 4 years ago and he is in our hearts just as strong as the day we got him. On another note, I just wanted to let you know that If you put your http// address under my post you can share this great heart worming story with others. Thank you so much. Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, cute story! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! That is too funny about him trying to put the paci into the dogs mouth though. We have found our dog with the paci in her mouth a few times. It looks so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute! Lots of cute things happen when you put kids and animals together. Thanks for following me I will do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sweet. I love a beloved pet last December and we talk about him often and look at his pictures. They are such a part of the family.

    I am sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean. We had a beloved dog, his name was George (a doberman), I named him after Georgio Armani ^_^. Due to old age, he passed away just last year. Now, the husband & I are planning to buy a new pet. ^_^

    On a lighter side, I tagged you (It's a picture tag). Pls. check about it on my blog, tnx ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am stopping by all my followers blogs to say hi. I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter. You can go to Marianne's House of Shopping "Geveaway" or go to http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin