Friday, August 7, 2009

A Picture Tag ;)

Twinsoul888 at Beauty Inside And Out tagged me. A picture tag. Yay!!! It 's fun!

So the rules of the picture tag:
►Open your first photo folder
►Scroll down to the 10th photo.
►Post that photo and story on your blog.
►Tag five others (or more) friends to do the same


















He was 2 years old. Watching monkeys on TV. Monkeys were singing.
" Banana can be microphone, microphone a microphone.."
He grabbed a banana, hold just like them. He started gigling :)
He used to love this show. I don't remember what was the show's name but probably on channel 31. Oh gosh, I miss those days!

Proceeding to the Picture Tagging. I’m tagging 4 beutiful ladies. It’s their time to share their pretty pictures.

*Sophia at MOMMY WORDS
*Mama Such at Raising my 4 sons
Come on ladies! I'm so excited to see your beautiful pictures !

10 comments:

  1. okay lady..thanks for the tag...i workin on it..your the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...silly boy!
    Thanks for tagging me! You are such a sweetie Yonca! I have my pic up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I think he forgot to peel it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding my button Yonca! I'll add yours as soon as I get this blogroll thing figured out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great game! I love the picture of the banana microphone. Looks like he was having a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again girl, tnx so much for commenting on my post regarding ghosts ^_^.

    Sorry for the late reply, I've just read all of the comments today hehe.
    I love the movie GHOSTS too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, this is too cute! Thank you for welcoming me to MBC, it was very sweet. I am following you, our sons both sing into random objects, how could I not?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL That is a great photo. Thanks for stopping by my site and adding yourself as a follower. I look forward to reading more of you blogs too!!

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin