Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is that all??? Thank God!!!

Summer break is just around the corner and my son's birthday is coming up.

Photobucket

We saw this bike on CSN Stores and loved it. He is so excited, can't even wait to hop on it and ride around. I have been reading about CSN Stores on other blogs I visited. And I'm impressed when I checked out their websites. They have 200+ stores. You can find everything you need...From cookware to toys, outdoor sitting groups to sofas.
I was on computer desk and checking out these wonderful websites when he was waiting for bus this morning.
The bus stopped to pick up Aria and bus driver was looking at me. Aria said 'he wants to talk to you mom'. When I was walking to the bus honestly I though that he sang in the bus again and this time his voice was more loud then the driver could have tolerated. Because he does this sometime when he is in the bathroom. He said that there is a new student which is Turkish in the bus and can't speak English. He just wanted me to translate that my son would assist him to the office. Lol...Is that all? :-) Thank god, the reason wasn't any complaining about him.
I'm glad I don't need to think about a punishment instead of choosing a birthday present for him :-)
Pictures coming soon :-D

18 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how we always assume our kids did something wrong. LOL! Poor kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing so much good about the CSN stores. I'll have to check them out. I'm glad Aria isn't in trouble!! I love that he sings loud--it shows how much he enjoys music!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Glad that you're going to choose a birthaday presenr for your son :)
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sick bike. I want one. Then again I want everything cool. I hate that too, when a teacher or someone says they need to talk to you. It drives me batty wondering if it's good or bad news. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...I too would think that something was wrong...how nice that your son could help out another child. What a nice bike, I can only imagine what joy it will bring your son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet the new student was thankful to have someone help him to the office, it must be difficult not speaking the language! And Wow! What a bike for your son ... He'll be pedaling all summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad he wasn't in trouble! What a great bike he's getting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to hear that Aria was not "in trouble"...although singing sounds like a perfectly nice thing to do too ;o)

    What a great bike for the birthday boy...

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you for stopping by! I loved that my hubby's mom sewed us a matching shirt and blouse :o)
    ...even now after 28+ yrs married, I like to still at least "color coordinate" with him when we go out! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad he will be able to get the bike instead of a punishment.

    Looks like a very nice one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your son enjoyed his bike. Happy Birthday to him!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, summer holidays and birthdays...it's same over here. I have 4 birthdays before the school starts again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm afraid to look around CSN too much. I know I'll find lots of things to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great present! Following you from Pitchit. Please follow me back. http://confessionsofanover-workedmom.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks amazing. I hope he has a wonderful birthday. CSN is wonderful. I'm dreading my 30th in 3 days.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad he was having a good day! Lol
    I think it is precious the way he sings.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, glad everything was ok! TThat bike looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love CSN too. I was able to host a review and away for them. It was so much fun exploring their stores.

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin