Sunday, December 18, 2011

Desperate Housewives

Guest Post


Written by Vernon Lowe


"I do not spend a lot of time watching tv, but there is one show that I never miss. I have been an avid watcher of “Desperate Housewives” since the first season. This show is the final season and I wanted to make sure I watched every episode. I thought the season was starting a week later than it actually was, so I missed the first episode. I was so mad! Then I realized that with Direct TV I can watch all of the old episodes on demand. I was able to watch the first episode and got caught up before the second episode. I also was able to set it to record every episode so that I don’t miss another one. I could also watch past seasons on demand and relive all of the drama all over again. At least now I know that when the show does not come one anymore, I will still be able to watch it. I thought I was going to have to find a new show when “Desperate Housewives” quit airing, but I think I will just watch all of the seasons again. "

"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin