Monday, September 2, 2013

5 healthy foods for good mood!

 What do you eat as a snack?
Instead of having any kind of snacks, switch to a healthy snack/snacks. 
For instance; Just bring a bag of walnuts to work..
Keep them on the counter in kitchen at home
Whenever you need a snack during the day, grab some walnuts!
 
 
 The best plant sources of protein! Walnuts are delicious!!
 Also good for your heart and your skin!
  
 
 Dark chocolate makes you feel more calm.
Enjoy dark chocolate for its taste and its antioxidants
 
 
 Another food to boost your mood; Salmon!
 High concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids, the heart-healthy fats that aid mood!
 Salmon is our the most favorite seafood. Aria loves- loves it! Oh, me too!!!
 
 
 
 
One thing I learned from yoga is 'a healthy tummy is a sign of a healthy body'.
An apple a day helps to digestion. Also puts you in a good mood. Eat an apple, feel better :D
  
 
I believe the last food is a favorite of so many of you guys! Coffee doesn't just keep you aweke.
Also improves both mood and brain function.
 
I'm having a cup of hazelnut flavored coffee right now at work with a handful of walnuts. Hmmmmm..good!
 
It helps A LOT to improve The Monday Morning Mood for sure :)
 
Haaaappy Monday!
 

16 comments:

  1. No ice cream? ;) Love the salmon and chocolate and the coffee of course! Avocados work for me too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, CHOCOLATE ice cream!!! :D Yes, also avacado..

    What else, guys? What food is good for YOUR mood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee and chocolate for breakfast it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Labor Day. Also a work day for me..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, chocolate, nuts and coffee. All sounds like delicious treats. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found your blog in Mom Bloggers. Great site you have here. I am now a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at
    work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch
    break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when
    I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!


    Feel free to visit my web site: table top dishwasher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to chocolate and love anything hazelnut. Also, thanks for following me and so happy to follow you back now, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love me some salmon. I could eat it all day every day!
    Following from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of those, but my favorite coffee is French Vanilla. Thanks for following and commenting on my site. Returning the favor.

    Julie
    I Create Purty Thangs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of those, but my favorite coffee is French Vanilla. Thanks for following and commenting on my site. Returning the favor.

    Julie
    I Create Purty Thangs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like hazelnut flavor coffee! =0) And - any reason to justify eating chocolate is good for me.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. definitely coffee. And I like soup too - makes me in a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of those foods, but I drink tea instead of coffee.

    I love walnuts - if only I could stop at a handful for a snack. Sometimes I have too many handfuls throughout the day. :) So I don't buy them often. I'm trying the apples nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin