Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Santa, please don’t forget me!!!

Xmas tree already decorated. The wish list to Santa is hanging on his door. He started to prepare his list in September this year. Like each year the list is getting shorter but total value is going up :D
It's time to sit around the tree watching lights and imagine the items on his list! Yeah!

Me? I think, need to work more hours, decided after saw that list :)

He notices sometimes after dinner, cleaning the kitchen done but mommy still up and looks for me and says' mom, you gotta rest a bit..life is hard enough!!!

It is good to know, somebody cares you, lol!!!

After 10-11 hours work, some nights I'm super tired, just want to relax but I don't like to let things pile up though.

 
'Life is hard enough' turned into a joke between us :)
-Aria! Have you done your homework?
 -Oh, come on ma! Life is hard enough!!!
-Yeah! Welcome to earth, sweetheart!! :)
 
Wishing you guys a Happy Holiday from the bottom of my heart!
 
I have a wish too for sure:
 'Dear Santa,
please let me have the winning lotto numbers so that maybe.
I  can have a faaabulous holiday:)
 
I hope all our wishes come true! :D

9 comments:

  1. AAaaww....Yes, life is hard enough! I love this post, Yonca. =0)
    Wouldn't it be great to have the winning lotto ticket?

    I hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday season.

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bad about slowing down too :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! And wouldn't we all love a winning lotto ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you should take some time for yourself. Working all those hours is rough. Good luck with the lotto, I played tonight's Mega game. Wow, you can imagine!

    Wishing you and your son a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi yonca! your son is adorable. wishing you a merry christmas in advance. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, I was wishing I won the mega millions last night - didn't get one number right!

    I know what you mean, my kids want the expensive stuff now too!

    Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas & Happy New year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas, I hope you get your winning lotto numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know i've said it before but i say it again...your son is so adorable and handsome!

    wish you and yours a very happy xmas/ holidays!

    big hugs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's on the menu, Yonka, besides rest and relaxation? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny and sweet post, Yonca! You and Aria have such a good relationship!

    I know he's happy with his Christmas gifts, but I hope you can pay the bills this month! :)

    I didn't see you on the news, so I guess you didn't win the lottery. Me neither. :)

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin