Friday, January 31, 2014

Between Christmas and Valentine's Day

 photo 91ff6822-320f-4bd2-b796-4833316da1f8_zpsccb3a379.jpg


I like the Christmas tree to still be there in the livingroom, to see the lights while sitting and watching tv until Fabruary. I planned taking down it last Sunday, since no work and February was at the corner.
I use shoe boxes to put all remaining holiday decor, wreaths, table decorations etc. Walked into my storage room and grabbed the basket which blocked me to reach the boxes.. and another decoration idea hit me. Hmmmm..nice basket!!! :D

After I placed some tree branches in the basket, spread the ornaments all over the braches, added some butterfly figures and also heart figures since Valentine's Day is coming..
The lights give the tree a soft, red glow. Perfect!

Taking down the decorations is never as much fun as putting it up! Isn't it???
Something is missing! Hmmmm..Sweet Teddy Bears with Valentines around the basket!
Hopely tonight...when I get back to home :)

Have a lovely February to all!

5 comments:

  1. A nice display. Well done. Happy Valentines day to you and your partner.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Decorating the basket for Valentine's Day! I love the lights year round! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I always have some decorations up too. I only take ours down when decorating for the next holiday, hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ashamed to admit my tree is still up! I just can't bring myself to take it down. Maybe I'll just put some hearts on it too :)

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin