Monday, February 18, 2008

Patates Salatasi (Potato Salad)


Ingredients
6 potatoes
3 scallions(finely sliced)
2 handfull of parsley(chopped)
1 seedless cucumber( sliced half moon)
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sumak
1 teaspoon Turkish red crushed pepper
salt, extra virgin olive oil.
juice of a lemon

Boil potatoes in the water. Drain and let the potatoes cool till handle them.
Meanwhile, combine olive oil, lemon juice, mix scallions, parsley, pepper, sumak, salt in a big bowl. Toss cucumber and cubed potatoes with this sauce. Ready to eat.

Tonight I will serve with green beans with olive oil (zeytinyagli fasulye) and grilled chicken.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I have comprehend your stuff previous to as a consequence you are just very fantastic. I really appreciate what you have printed here, definitely like what you're writing and the manner in which you express it. You make it fun along with you still mind for to keep it astute. I can't linger to read much more from you. This is sincerely a marvelous web site.

    Before I go, permit me thank you for your patience with my English as (I'm sure you have figured this by now,), English is not my initial tongue consequently I am using Google Translate to build out what to jot down what I really want to say.

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin