Saturday, August 15, 2009

Spreading The SMILE !

Vicki at Frugal mom knows Best! created this wonderful meme. No rules or expectations, just the hope that you will pass this on, to however many people you want. The hope that we all have at least one nice thing to say to at least one person.

Thanks for spreading a smile to me and your lovely words about me :)
A beautiful meme from a beautiful lady which she know how to make people smile...
As she said, one genuine, nice thing that might make them smile. Or even maybe something to thank them for. Let's spread the smile to as many faces as possible.

Now I'm spreading SMILE on:
*Natalee at Raising Normal Kids : She is fun! Very friendly.
A working mom with three kids.. Three BOYS! She visits my side often and always put a smile on my face :) I know she is on vacation right now and
I hope having a great time!
*Momma Such at Raising My 4 Sons: She is such a wonderful friend!
Very kindly! Love her adventures with her 4 boys. If you are nursing, visit her site.
FREE Nursing Cover Giveaway!!! Ends August 24.
* Whitney Donohue at Mreow! I read her last post this morning.
I hope this put her face a smile today : )

Thank you guys!!! Love you all!!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww that is a nice idea!

    Thanks for commenting and following! I posted that beer biscuit recipe for ya under your comment on my blog (www.ajourneytotheson.com) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Yonca! I just got back from taking pictures at a wedding and am super tired, but I'll pass the smile on when I get a chance. Thanks so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. You always spread the smile! :) Thanks for following me back on twitter. I look forward to tweeting with you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you changed your site a bit. I really like it! It looks very nice! And thank you for spreading the smile!

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin