Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Uplifting Blogger Award

I received another award :) The Uplifting Blogger Award!
I'd like to thank Pink Note at Pink Notes Diary. I really and truely appriciate it.

The Uplifting Blogger Award is given to person who uplift the being of the readers of thier bogs. There's no specific instructions for this award. You can give this to anyone you think is a real uplifting blogger.

And now time to share some love :D
* Veronica Lee at of mice and ramen
* twinsoul888 at Beauty Inside & Out
* Heather at Theta Mom
* Clueless_Mama at Guessing all the Way

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Yonca!!!
    You're such a great bloggy buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yonca, you are such a great blogger and I am so glad to have "met" you! Thanks so much for the award! It really means a lot to know that someone is truly enjoying my blog. You're awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yonca, what a great lady you are. I am so glad we found each other. I also want you to know what getting this award means to me. I needed a pick me up today. You always put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks so much for this award. You are one beautiful soul yonca,beautiful inside & out , tnx again. Appreciate it a lot ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin