Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great deals!!!

Times are tough. Do you use coupons everywhere you go to the store? I try to coordinate my shopping list with my coupons, but I don't buy an item just because I have a coupon. I don't even cut out them if it is not something I would use.
Everyone wants to save money. Paying less is always better than paying more..


Do you shop online? You can take a lot of advantages of online shopping sites. In fact, it’s quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to shop. More people than ever before are discovering the convenience of one stop online shopping and you really can save money by shopping on the Internet. Online retailers offer you that little something extra that you need to go to a retailer's online store and do some shopping. So by offering you the opportunity to buy one get one free, or buy one get one half price..This is why it always makes sense to take advantage of online coupons.

Savings.com is a great website you will find coupons&deals for thousands of online stores. Besides, there is 90 seconds video shows how to use online coupons. It's very easy to use those coupons. This video shows how it works.



I also order a pizza online sometimes. You know, order a pizza, rent a movie, grab a beer and enjoy your lazy Sunday! If you don't have a Netflix account, actually it offers a very good deal. Rent as many movies as you want for $8.99 a month! Besides when you become a member you get a $10 Papa John Pizza Gift Card. Click Papa Johns Coupons for this great offer!


We love Papa John's..It says better ingredients, better taste..It really is! You can receive email specials and promotions from Papa John's. Get your online pizza and sides offers such as free Cheesesticks (Mmm.. it is yum) and Free Pizza!!! Here is the great Papa Johns Coupons deal!!

Free $10 Papa Johns Gift Certificate for new Netflix and exclusive email offers and promotions of Papa Johns Coupons!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Great tips Yonca! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yonca, I love coupons! I used them for years when buying my groceries and saved a bundle. I used to keep a jar with the money I saved by using coupons in it. I actually bought my china with that jar money!!!!

    Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always order Papa John's online. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always order Pizza Hut. I guess I will have to try Papa Johns if my buddy Yonca likes it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the info & links! They are always helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use coupons whenever possible but, like you, I only use them if it's a product I'll actually buy. I find that the store brands sometimes are cheaper and just as good in quality.

    We have Netflix...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use coupons all the time. I save lots of money that way. Shopping online is easier too. Don't have to drive to the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to use coupons. I tend to forget which sure does't help our budgeting at all.

    Please stop over at my blog. I left you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to look at savings.com. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I need a little filter at night when I am hungry that says "read this part tomorrow!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I might do that netflix one. :) I've been thinking about it for a while and with the incentive... it's a go!

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin