Monday, March 7, 2011

Are you living in Austin area?

Food and drink stains such as Gatorade, Kool-Aid, Fruit punch, Candy, syrup, wine..Ugh! Especially the old stains after cleaning come back... If you want your carpet/couch like brand new again, you might need a cleaning service.

Are you looking for an environmentally responsible cleaning service for your upholstery and your carpet? If you're living in Austin-Texas area, The Steam Team is the number one choice for carpet cleaning Austin and Dallas, Texas.



Choose green service to help environment!

They use green chemicals which are 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, safe for pets and humans. Most products are made of all natural ingredients. That is the first thing caught my eyes when I read their site first time.

The Steam Team is experienced in cleaning, residential flooring, upholstery, air ducting, tile, and and they also specialize in restoration, from water extraction to smoke and fire damage restoration.

If you're not satisfied with their services, 100% money back guarantee.



Kids loves jumping on the couch and have their snacks watching tv on it, or your dog/dogs sleep on it..The first goal of steamer carpet cleaners Austin is customer satisfaction. They use fabric protection to help resist spills, staining and ultraviolet radiation. They choose the right cleaning method depends on your upholstery type and test on a small area to be absolutely sure that you will be happy with the results.

A little note about fire /smoke restoration; If your house got damage from fire as you know, insurance companies usually don't make recovering any easier.
The Steam Team promises to do everything they can do answering your questions by customer service representative or by the adjuster.

If you are living in Austin area and need a professional cleaning service check out their site.
Hope this could help you:)

Happy Monday!

10 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that the company is environmentally responsible, doing their part to help the planet.

    Have a great week, Yonca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was living there because I'd choose them. Green is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments a my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following from Take Three Tuesday (blog,facebook and twitter)!!! Have a great day!!

    Sarah

    www.sarahsblogoffun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great company, if I was in Austin I would call them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good company. Thanks for sharing. Love the Green aspect of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope someone from Austin or nearby will check them out.

    EnJoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, I love the video of your son showing us his penquin! :) I hope you'll have more video of him in the future.

    He reminds me of my nephew who just turned 10 in February.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hm...wonder if there is a company like that here in Savannah? Thanks for sharing your reviews.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you sooo much for coming by and I appreciate your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete

I' m loving to read your comments:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin